OGCA members stand apart. Buyers of construction recognize our members for their commitment to the Contractor’s Code of Ethics and their immediate access to a province-wide network of contractors, trades people, consultants and owners.
Join now and you will not only gain the support of your industry peers, but also more than seven decades of experience and expertise dealing with contracts, architects and owners.Become part of our province wide network of contractors and suppliers that share a commitment to deliver construction excellence.Our members also receive:
- Support in contract negotiation and the bidding process
- Bulletins and broadcasts to keep you abreast of industry trends and issues
- Guidance in the development of productive relations and better communications with owners and consultants
- Advocacy and lobbying on behalf of general contractors
- Health and safety training and information
- Legal advice and support
- Alerts for tender opportunities
- Industry specific educational programs and certifications
- Availability of construction documents at reduced member pricing;
- Group member rebates and discounts from industry partners
- Forum for industry professionals to come together
- …and so much more!
To see more reasons why you should become a member of the OGCA, please click here: Benefits of Membership