Group Automobile and Residential Insurance Program
The Ontario General Contractors Association is pleased to offer a Group Automobile and Residential Insurance Program to all employees of OGCA member companies, their spouses, and dependent children. Administered by Marsh Canada, and underwritten by Aviva Traders, the program provides OGCA members with access to automobile and residential insurance at competitive group rates.
OGCA member companies and their employees who participate in the program will receive the following benefits:
Preferred group rates;
- A wide range of additional discounts on both automobile and residential insurance policies;
- Convenient payment options, including a monthly pre-authorized payment plan with no service charges;
- Personalized service from knowledgeable and experienced insurance brokers;
- 24/7 Emergency Claims Service in Canada and the United States;
- Satellite Program – a comprehensive emergency roadside and driver assistance program that can be added as an option to an Aviva Traders auto policy;
- Halo Assistance Program – free and unlimited Legal Assistance, Health Assistance, and Home Assistance for Aviva Traders property policyholders; and
- Aviva Elite – access to specialized insurance for watercraft, cottages, holiday trailers, motorhomes, and recreational vehicles.
For a no-obligation quote, call Marsh’s Private Client Services at 1-877-476-6727 or visit their Web site at www.marsh.ca/pcs to submit the expiry dates of your policies. Their licensed brokers will be pleased to provide you with a quotation and answer your questions.
All insurance coverage is subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the applicable individual policies. Marsh cannot provide any assurance that insurance can be obtained for any particular client or for any particular risk.