OGCA in association with Benefit Partners is pleased to make available to its membership one of the most cost effective solutions for employee benefit plans through the OGCA Collective Purchasing Program for Employee Benefits.
Membership in the Ontario General Contractors Association (OGCA) collective purchasing group insurance program offers a way to benefit from the purchasing power of a very large group.
Benefit Partners has vast experience in the field of designing, managing and implementing collective purchasing plans. Its work for other organizations has resulted in long-term tangible and measurable savings for plan participants. The result is a highly successful collective purchasing plan. With other collective programs Benefit Partners client retention rate has achieved a 97.5% factor over 7 years! These results are testament to the power of collective purchasing and the superior service and long-term cost savings associated with it.
Benefit Plan Savings Calculator
Why pay more premium than you have to? Take advantage of being part of a larger group. Use the calculator below to determine how much collective purchasing can save your organization!
Dental Health Care
- Reduced administration expenses/rates through the power of collective purchasing
- Extended rate guarantees
- A complete range of plan designs and benefit options
- Each company maintains complete autonomy over plan design and claims experience – therefore your premium reflects what your employees claim and not others
- Increased influence on the insurance companies, as a result of millions of dollars of insurance premium, therefore providing protection against dramatic increases in rates
- On-line benefits administration
- Benefits available for companies with 3+ employees
- Quarterly claims experience review to help predict future premiums and claims trends.
- Paperless claims processing
- Reduced cost for the same level of benefits/service that you are currently enjoying!
“Since we have been a member of the Collective Purchasing plan, we have maximized the value of every dollar that we spend on our employee benefits plan, and we have eliminated spending needless money on plan administration.”
“In addition to the savings that we have been able to realize by joining another successful collective purchasing plan, we have also greatly benefited from the proactive, and useful consulting services that Benefits Partners provides. We are now able to accurately plan and budget for the future.”
Dan Millar – Southern Ontario
1-877-417-6735 ext. 1