Associate Partner Program
Who is an Associate Member?
The Associate Partner Program (APP) is a limited group of companies and organizations that serve a vital support function in the construction sector.
APP members come from a specified list of sectors that aid in the overall functioning of construction.
Why Become an OGCA Associate Member?
To be eligible as an Associate Partner, an organization must provide one of a specific set of services to the General Contracting industry. For a full list of eligible stakeholder groups, please check our Associate Partner Application Form.
Please complete the application form and send it to email@example.com.
APP Member Benefits include:
- Access to over 200 OGCA member companies
- Preferred pricing at OGCA events and discounted sponsorship rates
- Private receptions at exclusive networking events including the Annual General Meeting
- Listing in the OGCA Membership Directory and OGCA Annual Report
- Opportunity to provide articles for inclusion in the OGCA newsletter and “The Generals” magazine
- Promotion on the OGCA website and social media profiles
- Ability to use OGCA logo in promotional materials, digital and print media
- Member discounts on document orders and event registration fees
- Free access to a state-of-the art Webinar System to deliver programs directly to OGCA members