PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OGCA WILL BE CLOSED OVER THE HOLIDAYS, FROM DECEMBER 21 TO JANUARY 5. WHILE WE ARE ABLE TO WORK FROM HOME FOR CERTAIN ISSUES OVER THE HOLIDAYS, WE WILL BE UNABLE TO PROCESS ANY ORDERS UNTIL JANUARY 6, 2020. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Choose from the Navigation Bar on the right to purchase Courses, Documents, Seals and/or Events from the OGCA Online Store! To place an order for League of Champions items, please visit the League of Champions website at www.theleagueofchampions.com
- IF YOU PURCHASE A DOCUMENT (EV), SEALS (AS) OR AN EVENT USING THE OGCA MEMBER PRICE, BUT YOU ARE NOT AN OGCA MEMBER, WE WILL HOLD YOUR ORDER UNTIL THE CORRECT PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED AND ASKED FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION FOR THE DIFFERENCE PLUS AN ADDITIONAL ADMINISTRATION CHARGE OF $5.00. PLEASE CHECK THE OGCA MEMBER DIRECTORY TO CONFIRM YOU ARE A MEMBER BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
- PLEASE NOTE WE WILL NO LONGER SHIP DOCUMENTS OVERSEAS (CANADA AND U.S. ORDERS ONLY).
- We do not always have stock on the item you wish to order, but we will fill your order as soon as we can.
- Orders placed after 4:00 p.m. will be filled the following day. Orders placed after 4:00 p.m. Friday or on the weekend will be filled on the following Monday.
- Orders with value less than $100 will be mailed via regular Canada Post. Orders over $100 will be couriered via KJV Courier, Purolator or FedEx.
- If you are ordering Electronic Documents (EV), what you are purchasing is a Registration Number that you use to download the document from the CCA or CCDC website. You will first receive a receipt for your payment. We will then email the Registration Number to you. In the case where the document requires authorization seals, we will mail the Registration Number to you with the accompanying seal(s).