WHY BECOME AN OGCA MEMBER?
OGCA members represent some of the safest and most innovative general contractors in Canada.
The Ontario General Contractors Association is the leading advocate and service provider of information and advocacy on issues related to general contracting in Ontario. Our members account for approximately 70% of all of Ontario’s Industrial, Commercial and Institutional (ICI) projects and the majority of all Alternative Finance Projects (AFPs).
OGCA members are committed to the constant advancement of the ICI construction sector in health and safety, innovative technology, and sound building practices.
OGCA MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Association lead Advocacy and lobbying on behalf of all general contractors with all levels of government
- Updates on the latest health and safety information and best practices
- Review and support for the entire procurement process
- Advice, support and alerts on specific ICI tendering issues and irregularities
- Member Newsletters
- Real-time information Bulletins and broadcasts
- Guidance on productive relations and better communications with owners and consultants
- Reduced pricing on CCA, CCDC and other construction documents and seals
- An industry-leading affinity program including group member rebates and discounts from industry partners
- Forums for industry professionals
To qualify for membership, firms must be a general contractor in the ICI sector, have been in business for a minimum of one year, and pay your WSIB premiums under Rate Group G1 Building Construction, non-residential.
All members must operate in the province of Ontario and share in the association’s values and commitment to safety, honesty and integrity.
BECOMING A MEMBER
The Ontario General Contractors Association is a progressive organization that relies on our members’ commitment to construction excellence. We are the only provincial association that is strictly dedicated to General Contractors in the ICI sector.
If you stand apart from the rest of the contracting community and are interested in joining us to build Ontario, call the OGCA today at 905-671-3969 and share in our dedication to the general contractors of Ontario.
To qualify for membership, firms must be a General Contractor in the ICI sector, have been in business for a minimum of one year, and pay your WSIB premiums under Rate Group G1 Building Construction, non-residential.