OGCA is pleased to announce the winners of the OGCA Category Awards which were presented on Friday, November 19, 2021.
Category III – under 100,000 derived hours worked over a three year period without an LTI – G.S. Wark Limited
Category II – between 100,001 and 200,000 derived hours worked over a three year period without an LTI – Cambria Design Build Ltd.
Category I – over 200,001 derived hours worked over a three year period without an LTI – PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
Awards were also presented to those companies which have achieved milestone hours without an LTI.
|Mike Barron of Maystar General Contractors receives his over 500,000 hours Milestone Award.||Past Chairman Joel Melloul of Melloul-Blamey Construction receives his over 1 million hours Milestone Award|
Over 500,000 hours:
- Frey Building Contractors
- Graceview Enterprises Inc.
- J.J. McGuire General Contractors
- Maystar General Contractors Inc.
Over 1 million hours:
- Curran Contractors Ltd.
- Kenalex Construction Company Limited
- M. Sullivan & Son Limited
- Matheson Constructors Limited
- Melloul-Blamey Construction Inc.
- Rutherford Contracting Ltd.
Over 2 million hours:
- Eastern Construction Company Limited
- Magil Construction Ontario Inc.
- Newman Bros. Limited
- Pomerleau Inc.
- PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
Over 3 million hours:
- Alberici Constructors, Ltd.
There were also 148 Safety Awards presented to OGCA members for zero lost time injuries. Congratulations to all of those who received awards.