The Certificate of Recognition (COR™) is nationally trademarked and endorsed by participating members of the Canadian Federation of Construction Safety Associations (CFCSA) of which the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA) is a member. It provides employers with an effective tool to assess their health and safety management system.
COR™ is aimed at driving positive workplace behavior and practices that lead to improved performance. It is currently being used across Canada and is a pre-qualification requirement for many contractors working in and out of the province and on public- and private-sector projects.
OGCA proudly recognizes the following OGCA Members as CoR™ Certified:
- Aecon Buildings
- Alberici Constructors Ltd.
- Ball Construction Ltd.
- Buttcon Limited
- Carillion Construction Canada
- Eastern Construction CompanyLimited
- EllisDon Corporation
- Kenaidan Contracting Ltd.
- Ledcor Construction Limited
- Maple Reinders Constructors Ltd.
- Melloul-BlameyConstruction Inc.
- Mike Moore Construction Ltd.
- P& C General Contracting Ltd.
- PCLConstructors Canada Inc.
- Percon Construction Inc.
- Timbro Design Build Contractors
- Walsh Canada
Interested members can inquire and register in the COR program through the IHSA.