The Certificate of Recognition (COR™) is nationally trademarked and endorsed by participating members of the Canadian Federation of Construction Safety Associations (CFCSA) of which the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA) is a member. It provides employers with an effective tool to assess their health and safety management system.
COR™ is aimed at driving positive workplace behavior and practices that lead to improved performance. It is currently being used across Canada and is a pre-qualification requirement for many contractors working in and out of the province and on public- and private-sector projects.
OGCA proudly recognizes the following OGCA Members as CoR™ Certified:
- Aecon Buildings Group
- Alberici Constructors Ltd.
- Aquicon Construction Co. Ltd.
- Aveiro Constructors Limited
- Ball Construction Ltd.
- Bennett Mechanical Installations (2001) Ltd.
- Bird Construction Inc.
- Bondfield Construction Company Limited
- Buttcon Limited
- Can Mar Contracting Ltd.
- Carillion Construction Canada
- Century Group Inc.
- D. Grant Construction Limited
- Eastern Construction Company Limited
- Elite Construction Inc.
- EllisDon Corporation
- GEN-PRO (1320376 Ontario Ltd.)
- Graceview Enterprises Inc.
- Graham Group Ltd.
- Kenaidan Contracting Ltd.
- Ledcor Construction Limited
- Maple Reinders Constructors Ltd.
- Melloul-Blamey Construction Inc.
- Mike Moore Construction Ltd.
- North America Construction (1993) Ltd.
- P & C General Contracting Ltd.
- PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
- Percon Construction Inc.
- Pomerleau Inc.
- Reid & Deleye Contractors Ltd.
- Rutherford Contracting Ltd.
- Stuart Olson Construction Ltd.
- Timbro Design Build Contractors
- Walsh Canada
Interested members can inquire and register in the COR program through the IHSA.