OGCA has been asked by our members to raise the bar for health and safety. On March 8th, owners and executives of the OGCA membership will gather to commit to improving the industry’s health and safety commitment and performance by bringing the Certificate of Recognition (COR) Program to Ontario.
OGCA members currently in the COR process:
- Aecon Buildings Group
- Aluma Systems Inc.
- Aveiro Constructors Limited
- BBS Construction (Ontario) Ltd.
- Belrock Construction Limited
- Berkim Construction Inc.
- Bird Construction Company
- Bondfield Construction Company Ltd.
- Carillion Construction Inc.
- Chant Construction Limited
- Dinardo C Group Inc.
- Eastern Construction Company Ltd.
- EllisDon Construction Ltd.
- Graham Group of Companies
- Grassmere Construction Ltd.
- Harbridge & Cross Limited
- H.I.R.A. Limited General Contractor
- Kenaidan Contracting Ltd.
- Maple Reinders Constructors Ltd.
- McKay-Cocker Construction Limited
- Melloul-Blamey Construction Inc.
- Merit Contractors Niagara
- Mike Moore & Sons Construction Ltd.
- W.S. Morgan Construction Limited
- Newman Bros. Limited
- Nith Valley Construction (2008) Ltd.
- P&C General Contracting Ltd.
- Percon Construction Inc.
- Reid & DeLeye Contractors Ltd.
- Synder Construction
- Stahle Construction Inc.
- M. Sullivan & Son Limited
- Timbro Design/Build Contractors
- Torcom Construction Inc.
- Traugott Building Contractors Inc.
COR is a volunteer management system for the reduction of human and financial costs of workplace incidents, injuries, and illness. The program has been extremely successful across Canada, where it is recognized as the standard of construction high performance in health and safety.
Join us to as we introduce the advantage of the COR Program and find out why industry leaders are committed to implementing the program in their companies. Click here to learn more about the COR Program